In the interest of ‘customer intimacy’ and learning of best practices, Bierens paid a visit to one of his customers. With a number of operational people of the customer, the final inspection of the manufactured products by Bierens was evaluated.
What were the lessons learned?
- Structured communication with an eye for detail.
- No assumptions but in case of doubt consult.
- Accurate (final) control of the product.
- Tidiness in the factory during the production process.
- Optimize the use of measuring tools.
Bierens aims to provide the customer with technological support and in accommodating them to realize their goals with innovations. From technical expertise and innovative strength Bierens should deliver a perfect output!